Starting from Jiri, the trail follows the traditional route to Everest Base camp Through most part of this trek passes through moderate elevation, it involves a lot of up and down walking.
But it gives you an opportunity to come in close contact with nature and observe the life of the Sherpas.
Day 01: Drive to Jiri (188Km).
Day 02: Jiri-Bhandar (2200m).
Day 03: Bhandar-Sagar (2440m).
Day 04: Sagar-Junbesi (2675m).
Day 05: Junbesi-Nuntala (2320m).
Day 06: Nuntala-Khari Khola (2070m).
Day 07: Khari Khola-Pulyan (2730m).
Day 08: Pulyan-Phakding (2800m).
Day 09: Phakding-Namche Bazaar (3440m).
Day 10: Namche Bazaar.
Day 11: Namche Bazaar-Phakding.
Day 12: Phakding-Lukla.
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation with breakfast except trekking and safari package.
- Internal transport and flight within Nepal as per the itinerary.
- 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as indicated by the itinerary.
- Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis tents or local lodges / guesthouses.
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees.
- English speaking, professional guides and porters.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Lunch and dinner prior to the trek, please allow US$ 20 per day.
- Meals at airports and whilst in Kathmandu/ Pokhara - allow $20 per day.
- Entry Visa fees - at present $25 for 15 day & US$ 40 for 30 day visa on entry in Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Drinks; both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Laundry fee.
- All the foods and beverages other than the itinerary.
- Personal gears and expenses.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staffs.
Note: Airfare is not included in the tour price.